We will accept donations throughout the 2020-21 school year.
What types of programs are supported by your donation? The PTA will use donations to contribute to the following:
- Virtual Education Resources
- Virtual Student Fieldtrips
- LTES Grounds Beautification
- Virtual Events
- Other items identified by the school that will help students during this difficult time
Help us in our mission to enhance education and promote school spirit. NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL. LTES is a 501(c)3 non-profit association. All contributions are 100% tax deductible and directly support PTA programs and projects. You will receive a donation receipt by email or mail with the PTA Tax ID number.
To keep it virtual, please donate online and using PayPal. If you prefer, you can download this form & complete the bottom section, make your check payable to LTES PTA (cash donations are also accepted), and send it to school by mail or pre-arranged drop-off. with the front office
THANK YOU!!!! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
- $100 Since everything is cancelled, here's what I would have spent supporting the PTA fundraisers.
- $75 I'm not going out much, so here's the money I would have spent on a new outfit.
- $50 Sad we can't walk, bike, swim or run in any activity that has the word ‘thon’ in it. Here's the money I would have spent on an entrance fee and my child’s "free" prizes.
- $25 I do not want to bother family, friends, and coworkers, so here's the money I would have spent on wrapping paper or cookie dough
- $10 I've already done too much baking in quarantine, so here's the money I would have spent on cupcakes.
- Other I'm making this donation to express my appreciation for having nothing to buy, sell, or do except fill out this form from the safety of my home.