We will continue to accept donations throughout the 2018-19 school year.
What types of programs are supported by your donation? The PTA will use donations to contribute to the following:
- Technology and other resources for the school
- Student Fieldtrips
- LTES Grounds Beautification and community events, such as Family Dance, Movie Night, and Family Fun Fair
Help us in our mission to enhance education and promote school spirit. NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL. LTES is a 501(c)3 non-profit association. All contributions are 100% tax deductible and directly support PTA programs and projects. You will receive a donation receipt by email or mail with the PTA Tax ID number.
Simply download this form & complete the bottom section, make your check payable to LTES PTA (cash donations are also accepted), and send it to school with your child in a sealed envelope. You can also donate online and pay by credit card.
THANK YOU!!!! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
- $100 I really would not have helped anyway, so here is $100 to forget my name
- $75 I do not want to attend any fancy balls, so here is the money I would have spent on a new outfit
- $50 I do not want to walk, bike, swim or run in any activity that has the word ‘thon’ in it. Here is the money I would have spent on an entrance fee and my child’s ‘free’ t-shirt.
- $25 I do not want to bother family, friends, and coworkers, so here is the money I would have spent on wrapping paper or cookie dough
- $10 I do not want to bake, so here is the money I would have spent on cupcakes
- Other I am making this donation to express my appreciation for having nothing to buy, sell, or do except fill out this form.