PTA Officers for 2018-19
At the May 15, 2018 PTA Meeting, the following nominees for 2018-19 were presented:
- President — Liz Neuenschwander
- 1st Vice President — OPEN
- 2nd Vice President — Kristine Rosario
- 3rd Vice President — Rina Rivera
- Secretary — Mary Ellen Moss (returning)
- Treasurer — Christina Duron (returning)
Voting will occur online via Survey Monkey. All PTA members will receive the survey via email soon and voting will conclude on June 15, 2018
The following positions are available to be filled for 2018-19:
- 1st VP — Oversees all internal committees and events and assists the President as needed.
- Spirit Night Chair — Schedule & organize PTA spirit nights throughout the year. Contact local restaurants via phone & email on your own time.
- Bylaws Committee Chair — Maintain the PTA bylaws & review when clarification needed.
- Audit Committee Chair — Leads the financial audit that takes place at the end of the school year
- Finance Committee Chair — Works with the Treasurer on the budget & maintaining the books.
- Book Fair Committee Chair — Works with the school librarian to plan and organize two book fairs (spring and fall).
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary and serves as back-up.
- Assistant Treasurer — Assists the Treasurer and serves as back-up.
If you're interested in one of these roles, want to learn more or want to nominate someone contact 3rd VP at email@example.com
Looking for a different way to help?
Contact our 3rd VP for more information!