2018-19 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule.
We are currently seeking the following committee chairs and Board members for 2018-19 to help plan another great year:
- 1st VP — Oversees all internal committees and events and assists the President as needed.
- Spirit Night Chair — Schedule & organize PTA spirit nights throughout the year. Contact local restaurants via phone & email on your own time.
- Bylaws Committee Chair — Maintain the PTA bylaws & review when clarification needed.
- Book Fair Committee Chair — Works with the school librarian to plan and organize two book fairs (spring and fall).
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary and serves as back-up.
- Assistant Treasurer — Assists the Treasurer and serves as back-up.
- Enrichment Committee Members — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Sheela to volunteer or get more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!!